OMNI Aviation Corporation as your data controller, shall ensure that the obligations set forth by the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations are carried out through the processing of your personal information.
OMNI Aviation Corporation reserves the right to collect, store, and use the following kinds of information:
- Email address
- Contact Number
- Geographical location
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit
- Page views
- Website navigation; and
- Any other personal information that you opt to provide to us
Any of the relevant information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs to improve our digital platforms. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support your needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
OMNI Aviation Corporation implements physical, technical, and organizational security measures aligned with industry standards in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of any personal data that is submitted to us. We educate our employees on the best practices for handling your personal data. Whenever we engage other organizations to provide service to us, we require them to protect your personal data aligned with GMDI's security standards
It is important to note that data transmission over the Internet is, by nature, unsecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet. We are not responsible for any delays, crashes, and other problems caused by the Internet, your Internet Service Provider, and other parties involved in the transmission of data.
OMNI Aviation Corporation, subject to specific lawful exceptions, shall not disclose, release or sell to third parties any personal data or information given or transmitted through the Internet. This does not include trusted third parties who provide assistance in operating the websites, conducting business as usual or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses relevant to the brand.
OMNI shall not use personal data or information given or transmitted through the Internet for purposes other than what has been described on this website. However, due to the nature of the Internet as an unsecured medium of communication, the company reserves the right to refrain from giving out an absolute guarantee that the privacy or confidentiality of the personal data or information given or transmitted by the user is free from any unfavorable instances that may occur. OMNI shall not be held liable for damages for any loss of confidentiality of any information transmitted herein.
OMNI Aviation Corporation guarantees that your personal data shall not be stored longer than is necessary for as long as the purpose for which it was collected, and other purposes that you may have consented from time to time, remain in effect until such time it is no longer required or necessary.
Your information shall be kept by OMNI for the fulfillment of its obligations and compliance with legal, regulatory, and business requirements, or other standards set forth by a governing body.
- Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about the collection, processing, and disposal of your personal data.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by explicitly withdrawing your consent previously provided upon data collection.
- Right to Access: Upon demand, you have the right to reasonable access to the contents of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the personal data and have it immediately and accordingly corrected, unless the request is vexatious or otherwise unreasonable.
- Right to Erasure or Blocking: Based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from OMNI’s system.
- Right to Damages: Subject to the results of verification of investigation, you may be indemnified for any damages sustained due to unauthorized use of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request from OMNI a copy of your personal data that is processed by electronic means in a structured or commonly used format.
- Right to File a Complaint: If you feel that your personal data has been misused, maliciously disclosed, or improperly disposed of, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with OMNI Aviation Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies consist of parcels of information, often including unique identifiers that are sent by web servers to web browsers. They may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate through different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date. On the other hand, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
OMNI Aviation Corporation reserves the right to include press releases, information about or pertinent to the company, or offer third party products or services on third party sites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and function independently. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our institution and welcome any and all feedback pertinent to these websites.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer at: